Who We Are
We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
About The Role
Our team is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with three of our Executives. You’ll support the Executives to be optimally effective by demonstrating your own resourcefulness, understanding of our business, critical thinking ability and prioritization skills. While you maintain a clear bias towards action and results, you equally value approaching life with empathy. You have a well honed intuition towards anticipating the needs of the executives and teams you support. You believe that the difference between good and great experiences often lies in the details, so you tend to really sweat the small stuff. This combination of strengths allows you to serve as a central connection point for the leaders to ensure they have the information they need to effectively balance the priorities of the business with the engagement and well-being of their team and the broader Crunchyroll team as a whole!
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or equivalent experience working directly with executives in another capacity
- Demonstrated experience maintaining effective working relationships across all levels of an organization and with a variety of external constituents
- Able to successfully complete a large volume of tasks with minimal direction in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment to proactively anticipate and solve problems and prioritize effectively.
- Able to approach your work with a positive and collaborative approach and a sense or humor and desire to build a fun and enjoyable working environment
- Able to demonstrate the flexibility and resiliency needed to adapt and thrive in a rapidly growing and maturing company
- Is discreet and can maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information
A Day In The Life Of Our Executive Assistant:
- Manage demanding schedules by understanding and effectively prioritizing competing priorities with a high degree of autonomy
- Ensure that the executives are equipped with information and supporting materials prior to internal and external meetings
- Manage email and other communication streams to ensure items are delegated to others when appropriate and priority issues get the attention of the executive in a timely manner
- Drive multiple high-priority and high-visibility projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner
- Effectively manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries) - and expenses
- Proactively identify and implement systems that improve individual and team efficiency
- Collaborate, and contribute to a sense of team, with a group of EA’s supporting the rest of our senior management team
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Support program for new parents
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact email@example.com before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games, consumer products, collectibles and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.