About the role
Crunchyroll is seeking a Senior SVOD (subscription video on-demand) Marketing Manager for Brazil. You will help drive business growth for Crunchyroll subscriptions and brand awareness in Brazil and establish long-term strategies for the region. You will execute all aspects of title/content launches and brand initiatives and is crucial in coordination within the regional cross-functional team.
In the role of Senior SVOD Marketing Manager, you will report to Brazil's Marketing Director. We are considering applicants for the location of Brazil (remotely).
A day in the life:
- Develop and execute SVOD hyper-locally relevant strategies for driving subscriber growth and brand/community engagement.
- Lead creative ideation and oversee creative execution for all SVOD marketing campaigns in Brazil, ensuring that they are on brand and achieve the campaign's objectives.
- Oversee and collaborate with other team members across all SVOD marketing efforts to grow portfolio brands, including audience development, social media, paid media, event marketing, PR, editorial, lifecycle, curation and local marketing partnerships.
- Oversee all aspects of the creative workflows for all SVOD Activations in the market, working closely with the international marketing and creative teams, global centers of excellence, and regional external partners.
- Ensure all local paid, CRM, social media, digital, PR, and event strategies are integrated in line with overall global marketing strategies and take into account regional Operations and subscription goals.
- Partner with central functions to activate relevant local activities across Marketing, Digital, PR, and Internal Comms.
- Leverage all organic, partnership, and earned marketing efforts to reach users in meaningful and engaging ways; drive viewership through free trials, streaming subscriptions, and subscriber retention.
- Partner with the Director of Marketing for Brazil to ensure subscriber targets are hit for the territory.
- Conduct analysis to determine the effectiveness of each marketing campaign and report key findings to partners.
- Work with third-party agencies to devise an advertising campaign that meets the brief and budget.
We get excited about candidates, like you, because...
- You have 8+ years of marketing experience in entertainment, streaming, or subscription business.
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives
- You're on the forefront of pop culture and up to speed on the latest trends.
- You understand the Brazilian market
- You have experience in brand marketing, tech, or entertainment industries
- You have experience working in a global organization
- You accelerate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You're able to see the bird's eye view and think strategically, while being hands-on and connected to the details
- You are fluent in Portuguese and English - Spanish a plus
- You are willing to travel as needed