About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-driven individual contributor to join our team as a Principal Operations Analyst! Reporting to the VP of Product & Engineering Operations, with a dotted-line to the SVP, Product, you are responsible for supporting the Product organization with their Operational needs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Creating, standardizing and implementing a framework for requirements, roadmaps, and process within the Product organization that is consistent across all Product Managers
- Tracking and monitoring Product OKRs, in direct partnership with Senior Manager, Operations
- Partnering with Product leadership on training and development initiatives for their teams, in direct partnership with the Operations organization
- Facilitation of Product team offsites
- Assisting Product leadership with strategic presentations
- Running team-wide Product Town Halls
- Assist product teams in scaling through internal team prioritization and planning
- Collaborating with the broader Operational team to ensure P&E departmental best-practices are implemented, while still making room for Product team nuances
- Regularly auditing and reviewing Product Dashboards and data; partnering with Product Managers and Center for Data and Insights to ensure the appropriate data is captured and impact for all features and releases is understood
- In direct partnership with the Voice of the Customer team, collect and synthesize user feedback from multiple channels, such as in-product surveys, support channels, and product feedback and feature requests
- Review and monitor product analytics dashboards, automated reports, and metrics insights leveraged by the product team, and identify gaps with the Customer Data and Insights team
In the role of Principal Operations Analyst, you will report to the Vice President, Product and Engineering Operations.
We are considering applicants for the location(s) of San Francisco, Culver City, and Dallas.
We get excited about candidates, like you, because...
- 12+ years of relevant work experience as a Product Manager or working with large Product organizations
- You are able to influence without authority and build strong relationships with Senior Leadership
- You have the ability to handle a number of simultaneous projects while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive an overall initiative to completion
- You are a team player; you are able to succeed individually but are able to support your teammates when needed, and help them to succeed
- You enjoy putting together documentation and processes that help enable others to succeed
- You are never satisfied, and are always looking for ways to improve and streamline our processes and procedures
- You care about culture and bring elements of fun and levity into your day-to-day
About the Team
Our Operations team is the heartbeat of the Product & Engineering organization. We work together to ensure our department of over 400 individuals is able to operate efficiently and effectively. We partner closely with P&E Leadership to e
Why you will love working at Crunchyroll
In addition to getting to work with fun, passionate and inspired colleagues, you will also enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Receive a great compensation package including salary plus performance bonus earning potential, paid annually.
- Flexible time off policies allowing you to take the time you need to be your whole self.
- Generous medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health Saving Account HSA program
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan, with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- Support program for new parents
- Pet insurance and some of our offices are pet friendly!