Join our Operations & Management Leadership Development Program
Located in Parkland, Margate and Coral Springs, Fl (and growing!)
We are looking for gritty people who are hungry to grow to join our team. We want people who want to work hard to be the best version of themselves and who want to help others do the same.
We're looking for talented people to help us build a world class service organization that employs individuals with autism for the majority of our staff. We believe that achieving this goal is the most effective way to close the opportunity gap for individuals with autism. As a member of our Operations Management & Leadership Development Program you'll be trained to become a manager at one of our locations where you'll be responsible to lead a team to achieve four core objectives.
- Provide exceptional service.
- Clean and well-maintained facilities
- Develop employees.
- Grow location profitability.
- How we'll accomplish this:
- Open and honest communication
- Collaboratively designing systems to support your team.
- Use of metrics to measure progress.
- Building a culture of accountability
- A focus on improvement and learning not perfection.
- Developing team member character and leadership skills, not only technical competency
- DEVELOPING LEADERS WHO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO AND INSPIRE THEIR COMMUNITIES TO BUILD A BETTER FUTURE
You will receive direct mentorship and coaching from our founders and senior management, you'll be taught the business and operational cornerstones that differentiate our social enterprise from most organizations and gain hands-on experience working alongside individuals with autism.
This is a great opportunity to build a strong foundation for your career within a company that is growing while making a tangible impact on society.