Become part of the HEYDUDE Family and work in a unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand.
Become a DUDE!
HEYDUDE crafts comfortable, versatile, and accessible footwear and accessories. Founded in Italy in 2008, HEYDUDE pays diligent attention to detail, and a passion for outstanding craftsmanship into every pair of HEYDUDE shoes. HEYDUDE believes its innovative, ultra-light comfort and casual, yet versatile style is a winning combination. In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE, a casual footwear brand with very high growth and high profit. This acquisition not only adds an outstanding brand to the Crocs portfolio, but will provide a wealth of opportunity for teamwork, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands.
Introduction on the role:
The Vice President, Digital Commerce is responsible for launching and scaling the International Digital Commerce businesses including our owned eCommerce properties, marketplaces, and etail accounts for the HEYDUDE brand.
This entrepreneurial executive will be responsible for charting the Digital Commerce growth path in region via launching new markets, scaling team and processes, and driving growth strategies. They will lead teams across onsite merchandising, go to market, digital marketing, e-tail, marketplaces, and merchandising.
To be successful in this role you must be someone who thrives in an agile and results driven environment, provides leadership by creating structure, processes and empowering the teams to drive growth. The right candidate will be able to lead and build a strong team, build credible cross-functional relationships and drive to grow the business.
What will you do?
- Ability to set clear and ambitious goals with supporting roadmaps while committing the organization to successful market launches, tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations.
- Seeks data and input from others to inform decisions; someone who takes smart risks.
- Setting multi-year strategic plans for multiple facets of the digital business including distributors
Executing for Results:
- Successfully launch HEYDUDE Digital Commerce in markets across the globe
- Drive real-time commercial trading decisions to drive to achievement of financial goals and KPIs
- Deliver and update financial targets and outlooks and underlying assumptions and KPIs
- Ability to set and elevate expectations with the team to deliver results
- Responsible for development and execution of integrated digital commerce strategies, tactics, and plans
- Ability to attract and recruit top talent, empower the team, delegate effectively, celebrate diversity within the team, and manage performance; widely viewed as a strong developer of others.
- Ability to persevere in the face of challenges and exhibit a steadfast resolve and commitment to higher standards, which engenders respect from others.
- Self-reflective and leads by example and drives the organization's performance with a demeanor of continuous improvement by being open to feedback and self-improvement.
Relationships and Influence:
- Naturally connects and builds strong relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to inspire trust in others through compelling influence, positivity and drive.
- Encourages others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrates and supports the success of the team.
- Acts a key leader across the greater regional and digital teams
Who are you?
- Bachelors Degree, MBA preferred
- 8+ years Digital Commerce experience
- Significant experience launching and growing brands in digital internationally
- Significant experience in merchandising, eCommerce, digital marketing and business analysis within a digital environment
- Strong performance marketing acumen balanced with financial and analytical skills, as well as the ability to think entrepreneurially
- Inclusive leader who is results driven in a high-growth environment
- Innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic planning balanced by elevating execution
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to simplify complex messages and influence ideas and initiatives throughout all levels of the organization
- Travel Requirement: Occasional travel across markets and to the United States
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun workplace, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!
We value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.