Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA-LATAM EHQ in Hoofddorp is looking for a Sr. Digital Analyst EMEA.
This role will be responsible for analytics ownership, support and optimization across marketing, merchandising, onsite and trading efforts in collaboration with respective teams. Analyze, dashboard and operationalize data and insights to empower decision making throughout the company, with a primary focus on our Ecommerce channel. Accelerate the company’s knowledge of the customer to inform day-to-day operations, channel strategy and long-term planning.
What will you do?
- Undertake analysis to articulate opportunities and risks across marketing, trading, UX, and merchandising efforts, considering performance trends versus expectations. Build out and embed ecommerce KPI’s for regular tracking of performance.
- Heavily support trading, merchandising and marketing teams, by taking on ownership for varied analyses, ranging from understanding ROI of marketing activations, quantifying success of promotions, product portfolio analysis through to customer cohort analyses and country growth opportunities.
- Blend disparate and varied data sources into intuitive, automated reports and dashboards. Optimize and expand existing datasets and reporting to suit stakeholder needs. Create business reviews and key measurement frameworks. All to improve data visibility and empowerment across the teams.
- Support in season forecasting and annual planning efforts in collaboration with commercial, marketing, and planning teams. Undertake macro trend analysis to inform growth opportunities.
- Own and develop web analytics measurement; maintain data integrity and building out reports and key insights on onsite UX. Collaborate with global analytics team to continually improve digital data capture for better decision making. Understand onsite customer journey, uncovering risks & opportunities through analyses and multivariate testing.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of analytics or related experience, within Ecommerce industry. Worked closely with digital marketing, CRM and trading teams highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly numerate, with proven experience of undertaking descriptive and predictive statistics.
- Strong knowledge of web analytics and CRO tools (IE: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Strong experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar tool
- Strong experience with SQL
- Experience with multivariate/CRO/AB testing
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and analytical mindset. Curious in nature, keen to use analytics to drive decision making throughout the business.
- Proven business acumen, with experience of quickly understanding key business questions and using data analysis to uncover relevant insights.
- Excellent communicator, able to translate complex data analysis into relevant insights and recommendations.
- Team player, proactive to collaborate with multiple teams, whilst being able to prioritize accordingly and manage stakeholder expectations.
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique and fast-growing global brand.
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity.
- Fun workplace, innovating working environment.
- 25 paid holidays.
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world.
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership.
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day.
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!