Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Introduction on the role:
The Sr. Specialist eCom Buying and Trading will support the Merchandising Manager for Ecom with the regional product merchandising vision and growth strategies for the European Crocs Ecommerce platform and APP.
As the Sr. Specialist eCom your role will be to execute against our trading plan across our EMEA websites and App. Reading and reacting to our website and app performance, driving country specific insights across six websites and three apps. You will have a clear understanding of sell out and stock positioning to optimize performance, working cross functionally to deliver results.
What will you do?
Be the voice for the home of the Crocs consumer in EMEA:
- Understand the consumer who shops through our websites and APP and how they are evolving based on sell out results.
- Support the development of Ecom growth strategies through the lens of product and consumer demand data.
- Understand the differences of our Crocs consumers sitting in the various countries we operate in.
Planning, Analysis & Trading:
- Review and analyze trading, overseeing daily sell-thru results, inventory status, margin and business trends, identifying sales opportunities.
- Close collaboration with demand planning for forecasting through historical sales and insight of future trends to set us up for success.
- Pricing and margin analysis to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Using Ecom onsite metrics to ensure we are engaging with the consumer and work cross functionally to action insights.
Consumer and Market Knowledge:
- Develop and share expert knowledge of the EMEA consumer and marketplace.
- Support, with insights from consumers in our key countries, the voice of the EMEA Ecommerce team in presentations, meetings, and conversations internally.
- Understand segmentation and different consumer types and organize this into clear knowledge of product and buying behavior.
- Support the EMEA Digital teams, by showing a clear knowledge of consumer needs, and presenting product assortments aligned to those needs.
Deliver and execute the seasonal plan:
- Work cross functionally to deliver against seasonally developed Go-To-Market plans
- Support on aligning product launches cross functionally.
- Read and react, maximizing in-season demand and opportunities
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 3+ years in merchandising / buying/ trading.
- A track-record of delivering against Merchandising strategies and assortments within the market.
- Understanding of the European footwear channel
- Consumer focused. Has the ability to understand product and brand through the lens of the consumer.
- Able to analyse data and figures and translate them into recommendations and actions.
- Excellent excel and analytics skills – Power BI & Adobe experience beneficial.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Can influence effectively.
- Thrives in a team environment. Someone who loves to support others and be supported.
- Action oriented and quick learner. Enjoys working in a fast, flexible, and solutions-focused business.
- Fluent level of English.
- Ability to travel is required.
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun workplace, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!
We value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.