Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Introduction on the role:
The Key Account Planner for Indirect market is meant to coordinate demand planning activities to deliver
mid/long term Demand Plan of 2/3 Commercial partners to ensure profitable business growth and optimal. WOS levels for one or more Product category. The responsibilities encompass not only driving cross-functional collaboration but extending to establishing alignment the commercial team. The Key Account Planner will be responsible for developing and executing strategic plans to support sales and enhance the overall partnership with Key Accounts. The Key Account planner will work closely with the Sr. Demand planner for Indirect market, analyze market trends, and implement initiatives to ensure the successful execution of sales and marketing strategies.
What will you do?
Update and Manage Demand Plan:
- Build and manage the Demand Plan for 2/3 Indirect market Key Accounts and one or more product category, aligning it with commercial needs.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) related to pre-book orders, such as sales targets, order accuracy, and forecast adherence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to increase pre-book orders and product category penetration.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the Demand Planning Team and Commercial Teams, comprehending their business objectives, and ensuring effective communication and collaboration.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Sales and Finance teams to formulate accurate sales forecasts and monitor performance against targets.
- Interpret shifts in the buying process into product investments, optimizing the balance of revenue with inventory to support corporate goals.
- Conduct regular analyses of sales data, market trends, and consumer insights, identifying areas for improvement.
- Place enhanced focus on one or more product category and its sell-out performance.
In Season Coordination:
- Support replenishment and At-Once opportunity.
- Monitor orders fill-rate and inventory levels.
- Coordinate actions upstream into supply chain to monitor, adjust and troubleshoot supply lines. Drive cross-functional collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with supply chain and logistics teams to ensure on-time product delivery.
Coordinate Cross functional initiatives and Promotional planning:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Finance, to ensure the flawless execution of the merchandising strategies.
- Provide insights and recommendations to internal teams based on key account feedback and market trends.
- Work closely with marketing teams to plan and execute product launches, and marketing campaigns tailored to key accounts.
- Ensure that promotional plans align with the overall brand strategy and account objectives.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on business, supply chain, planning, or a related field is a prerequisite.
- Exceptions may be considered for candidates with substantial and directly relevant work experience.
- A solid track record of 2-3 years in Demand Planning, preferably within a Wholesale Distributor environment.
- Highly desirable experience in a multichannel setting, particularly in the apparel/footwear industry.
- Proven expertise in Demand Planning, demonstrating a thorough understanding of industry best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in key account management or strategic planning, showcasing the ability to drive results.
- Proficiency in OTB, WOS, and Service Level planning, with a strong grasp Integrated Business Planning.
- Extensive command of Microsoft Excel and PowerBi, utilizing these tools effectively to extract insights and make informed decisions.
- Previous experience with Demand Planning systemic solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to analyze complex data and provide actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation abilities, with a proven track record of collaborating cross-functionally to achieve common goals.
- Familiarity with retail and consumer trends, staying abreast of market dynamics to contribute strategic insights.
- Willingness to travel, <10% expected.
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique environment with a 'startup dynamic' under the umbrella of a fast growing and solid global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun workplace, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!
We value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.