As a Sales Associate, you will have the opportunity to deliver exceptional experiences and provide world-class service to our valued consumers every day. From educating consumers about our products, in-store promotions, and events to supporting the store team in achieving company goals and initiatives, this role offers growth potential alongside the industry’s finest teammates and partners.
What You'll Do
- Deliver outstanding service to our consumers using our C.H.A.R.M service model
- Proactively contribute to creating an enjoyable team environment that fosters the sharing of suggestions, ideas, and concerns
- Learn & assist in various departments within the store including consumer service, product knowledge and placement, visual presentation, and stock room management.
- Support team members in the daily execution of retail operations such as POS system management, stock replenishment, pricing and markdown processes, promotion of loyalty programs, and maintaining cleanliness and recovery standards.
- Leads by example and collaborate with Store Management to improve personal key performance indicators through sales-driven techniques
- Adhere to Crocs Asset Protection policies and procedures, including shortage prevention, inventory control, and compliance procedures
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Must be 16 years or older
- Flexibility in work schedule, including availability for nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours, with regular attendance being essential
- Desire to succeed in a high-growth, fast-paced retail environment
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to move merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from the backroom and sales floor daily
- Ability to place and arrange items on all shelves and racks daily
- Ability to climb and descend ladders carrying merchandise daily
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more with assistance daily
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 8 hours per shift and to continuously move around all areas of the store daily
- Ability to also be required to stand, walk, kneel, or balance for a duration of time daily
- Ability to read instructions, reports, and information on computer/register screens and to key information into the computer daily
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Title: Retail, Sales Associate T
Salary or Pay Range: $13.00 - $20.40
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
Job Category: Retail