As a Sales Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in providing valuable experiences and world-class service to our consumers every day. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing all opening and closing procedures, educating team members on products and promotions, and driving daily sales targets to achieve company goals and initiatives. This role offers the opportunity to grow alongside some of the industry’s finest teammates and partners. This position is available either part-time or full-time.
What You'll Do
- Deliver outstanding service to our consumers using our C.H.A.R.M service model
- Proactively contribute to creating an enjoyable team environment that encourages the sharing of suggestions, ideas, and concerns
- Coordinate, delegate, prioritize, and meet store deadlines, ensuring follow-up on daily activities within the building
- Learn & assist in various departments within the store including consumer service, product knowledge and placement, visual presentation, and stock room management.
- Support team members in the daily execution of retail operations i.e., POS system management and use, stock replenishment, pricing and markdown processes, promotion of loyalty programs, and maintaining cleanliness and recovery standards
- Leads by example and collaborates with Store Management to improve personal key performance indicators through sales-driven techniques
- Adhere to Crocs Asset Protection policies and procedures, including shortage prevention, inventory control, and compliance procedures
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Must be 18 years or older
- 2 – 3 years of total retail experience; with a preference for candidates with previous store leadership roles
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, with a passion for challenging, empowering, and driving team results
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal) to store team, operations managers, District Managers & corporate partners
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record may be required
- Desire to succeed in a high-growth, fast-paced retail environment
- Flexibility in work schedule, including availability for nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours, with regular attendance being essential
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to move merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from the backroom and sales floor daily
- Ability to place and arrange items on all shelves and racks daily
- Ability to climb and descend ladders carrying merchandise daily
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more with assistance daily
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 8 hours per shift and to continuously move around all areas of the store daily daily
- Ability to also be required to stand, walk, kneel, or balance for a duration of time daily
- Ability to read instructions, reports, and information on the computer/register screens and to key information into the computer daily
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Title: Retail, Team Lead Sales
Salary or Pay Range: $16.10 - $24.18
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Job Category: Retail