The Sr. Business Solutions Architect – P2P (Procure to Pay) operates alongside the business users and system architects - mainly ERP system architects. This role is a critical collaboration point between the business customer base and technical roles within Crocs and HEYDUDE. You will be accountable for the review, analysis, modification, and promotion of business requirements as well as the translation of these requirements with technical terms to the technical community. The BSA must be able to provide IT leadership to the business community and will serve as a conduit for all business problems and requests to IT. This person is responsible for product lifecycle and decisions. This position can be remote/home-based with 10% travel to Broomfield, CO.
What You'll Do
- Develops a deep knowledge of the technical capabilities of all corporate ERP systems, as well as a functional working knowledge of relevant integrated secondary and supporting systems including:
- Manhattan WM
- Oracle Integration Cloud
- Continuously works to understand ERP capabilities, functionality, features, and modules to help provide consultative solutions to make users and the company more efficient and cost-effective.
- Designs, configures, and handles development of solutions based on business requirements. Refines the business requirements and acquires consensus on end solutions with all partners.
- Align ERP technical resources, middleware developers, SI partners, handled service groups and other internal and external IT resources to best implement agreed design.
- Functionally responsible to find root cause of program errors. Performs initial debugging activities and leverages technical team members as the need arises.
- Implements performance benchmarking activities of end-to-end technical processes and facilitates associated optimization activities.
- Reviews and consults on business processes to advise on process-focused solutions. Performs technical gap analysis and leads system changes as appropriate.
- Proactively identifies technical and process conflicts with peripheral systems and mitigates downstream impact prior to implementation phase.
- Performs unit testing on all solutions before releasing to the business to minimize UAT test cycle.
- Provide input to strategic direction of the IT landscape and technological development opportunities to support identified business needs based on scope, resourcing, and priority.
- Architect system job schedules factoring resources, timing, and ancillary system needs.
- Establish and nurture relationships with SMEs, BPOs and partners.
- Produce functional specification documents with technical details to direct development efforts and facilitate knowledge transfer between business and IT partners.
- Lead implementation of projects within scope and time constraints.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- BA in the field of IT or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years IT support and/or project experience in SAP P2P with demonstrated ability to deliver project work on time. Participation in at least one full-cycle SAP implementation.
- Expert knowledge of the most used business applications.
- Deep knowledge in P2P and working knowledge in at least one secondary functional area (OTC , FICO, etc.) including related integrations to 3rd party systems.
- Hands-on experience in supporting and troubleshooting ERP systems including integrations.
- Outstanding analytical and product management skills required, including a detailed understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills are a must to connect with all levels of personnel (end-user to senior management to technical staff). Regional language proficiently strongly desired.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and administrative skills to excel at coordinating multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, and to flexibly adapt to change.
- Finally, problem solving skills are crucial…allow dedicated curiosity to fuel the search for solutions and/or answers.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability, or any other classification protected by law.
Title: Sr. Business Solutions Architect - P2P
Salary or Pay Range: $128,000 - $145,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
Pay offered will vary based on job-related factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities.
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.
Job Category: Corporate